5 ways to book hotel rooms in the US
Are you planning a trip to the US? Are you going to attend Manhattan or make an amazing sunset photo on Golden Gate bridge at San-Francisco? The USA loves tourists and if you are not planning to find someone on Couchsurfing.com, one day ahead you might not find available rooms. The best way to make your room arrangement – is making it beforehand using the following list of ways.
5 ways to book room for your trip:
- Booking directly on a hotel’s official website: If travelers already know that they want to stay in exactly this hotel – nothing stops them from calling this hotel directly. Although they may not get extra discounts from booking websites, they will obtain several additional benefits like getting double beds or rooms with a better view, etc. This is not a secret that loyal clients are always more valuable;
- Booking and paying on specialized websites: If you don’t know good hotels in the area that is the best place to start. Select travel dates, choose your city of destination and start searching for a hotel which best fits your expectations. Although acting that way travelers will not get a dream room, they can still save with miscellaneous discounts, which such websites offer;
- Booking cancellable rates: Although this option is not available for all hotels, it might save you hundreds of dollars. Look for places offering such option, make your booking beforehand and monitor its price. Although monitoring prices is can be a little bit time-consuming, it is the right way to save on your trip;
- Booking at the last minute: Although this method remains the riskiest one, it is still a reasonable way to save money. Use apps like HotelTonight or special sections on Expedia and you will always find some rooms available. Not the best though but more than enough for a room, booked on last minute;
- Booking with travel cards: If you use travel cards, you automatically become loyal to particular airlines and hotel networks. This way you can get a premium-class room for a price of a middle-class one or even get free nights in your favorite hotels.
Be careful while booking your rooms
A lot of travelers think that as soon as they arrange their room, they will automatically get accommodation of their dreams. Don’t be misled by advertisements and reviews on hotel’s website. Think carefully what you expect from this journey and which cities do you want to visit. After that, you should find nearby hotels, choose the best 5 of them and compare their prices and reviews on reliable websites. The key to making your perfect trip is in careful planning. And remember to never overestimate conditions you will live in. Don’t let disappointment and grievance destroy your vacation.